Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Wednesday Survey Day!

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Right to the nitty gritty with this weeks questions... hmm... and just so you know - oatmeal

2.Where was your profile picture taken? I honestly do not remember. It was taken a long time ago, which means more than a week.

3.Can you play Guitar Hero? No. Nor do I want to learn.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Xander

5.How late did you stay up last night and why? Midnight, because of the stuff that I'm doing when no one else is around.

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Well that would explain all the packing now wouldn't it?!



This weeks survey was brought to you by my past! If you have any survey questions you'd like me to answer, tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment