Friday, July 1, 2011

I may not be Canadian, but I sure like to get pushy with my "a's"...

HAPPY CANADA DAY! Seeing that I'm American, I don't really know what that means... But I sure hope it's fun.

I'm doing a little better today. Took my son to a carnival where he asked to go on the rollercoaster but went on the Merry go Round instead. And as we spun in circles and I contemplated throwing up because circles make me sick, he turned and looked at me and said, "Look! It's a blast off!" How in the HELL did he see a airplane pluming that far off into the distance? My god he's got good eyes. Much unlike his mother.

Today I teach in the park, but before then I have to get some paperwork in order and clean up. I packed another box and separated out a bunch of stuff to be sold. I'm thinking the next garage sale will be the end of July and I'm going to have my in laws take my son so I can have the sale Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday!!

Still haven't had a second to write. Was up late working on event ideas to bring in some extra cash... I'm thinking...no, I'll surprise you!!

Today was better. I slept for 6 whole hours, woke once but it was for a moment and I was back to sleep. That is a good thing!

When I started this I felt I had more to say but my son is forcing himself to vomit for attention (that's pleasant) and I have a pizza in the oven.

Now! I demand you go out and drink some Canadian Beer and watch a Hockey game.
Then Monday, blow stuff up.

Ok.
bye.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment