Monday, July 11, 2011

I'M HAVING A BAKE SALE!

Well, I've decided to have a bake sale if you're at all interested in purchasing some delicious treats, pleas order some today!! Yes. You have to be around here... seems my paypal account is under house arrest due to my attempt at a illegal money fun raffle... silly me...

So yes! Bake Sale! GARAGE Sale! Lemonade Stand! Plus raffling off a massage, reiki treatment and a class pass to Open Yoga Gallery.

In general I'm tired. I'm tired and I haven't written in a week, I haven't done anything with my book in a week and it makes me want to cry. I know, you're thinking "why doesn't she go do it now?" and the reason is simple. This is a break and I have to get back to doing other things that are required to move. Honestly I shouldn't even be on here, but I was posting info about the bake sale and thought I should blog.

Ah! Insanity. It keeps me spry.

I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment