Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Wednesday Survey Day! (at least I'm now dubbing Wednesday survey day) ENJOY!

I haven't done one of these in a long while but my friend tagged me and a few others on it so I figured what the heck!



Q1. If you were a vampire, which celebrity would you first sink your teeth into?
A1. none of them - way to high maintenance. I'd turn someone who could do things for me that would prove useful, like a really great chef and then I'd have them host a big party and make a bunch of delicious food and I'd drug the food and eat the guests. 

Q2. What’s your middle name? No, not your real middle name, your MIDDLE name?
A2. Yum-tacular, which is uncomfortable when I'm talking with people other than my husband... yet even then it's slightly weird.

Q3. You’re stranded on an island. There’s a monkey with you there, but he’s not too chatty. You also have a ball at your disposal. A ship passes by, but it’s daylight. How will you attract their attention?
A3. Probably miss them due to the vast amount of sleeping I'd be doing. And I'll keep the money around simply because quiet company is always nice and we can practice volley ball on that nice beach. 

Q4. What are you secretly afraid of? And what are you REALLY afraid of?
A4. Have your read this blog? Secretly doesn't really apply. I'm afraid of falling to my death, but not dying, lingering in pain. And I hate beetles. 

Q5. Describe your best friend in five words?
A5. Tall. Funny. Smart. Awesomesauce. Peanutbutter.

Q6. What’s your current favourite song? What about the annoying one stuck in your head?
A6. Current favorite is a tie between You Are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie & Whirring by The Joy Formiable and annoying song in my head would be the Fresh Beat Band promo-spot on Nick Jr. "'Cause here we goooo"

Q7. What’s the last movie you watched? Was it good? (Fishing for recommendations.)
A7. The last movie I saw as Battlefield L.A. and I liked it, but I love cheesy movies. I'm a fan of almost all SyFy movies that involve hum/croc/shark hybrids that have to fight unicorns. 

This survey was brought to me by - Colin Andrews who's new book "Rising" was released this week! Go here and read the first 50 pages FOR FREE! http://www.colinandrews.info/main.html


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Spectacular answers, Aryn! Number one was my fave, you wicked little vampire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tired of nice vampires, even if I DO watch them on TV. lol

    ReplyDelete