Sunday, July 10, 2011

life is good

I was out late last night, well, late for me. At 1am I decided I needed to come home. The knowledge that my son would be up around 6 or 7 forced me into my car to drive home. As I drove down the side roads of Cleveland, jazz filtering into the cab making me smile and the velvety air brushing against my arm, I couldn't help but think about all the things to come.
Yes, I'm tired and maybe slightly hung over, but good things will come and I can't help but be in a good mood. Even though at this very moment I'm not exactly sure how this is gonna work. There are a lot of things piling up and I'm not sure of most of them. Even typing it out on here I can feel a pit in my stomach begin to develop, but I have to let it go - before I drive myself mad. I need to concentrate on the moment and get to tomorrow and then I'll just concentrate on that moment.

I need to kick it into over drive and get to getting and I forgot the point of this post, but I'll say, at the end of today I get to edit and I'm so excited I could squeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment