Sunday, July 17, 2011

Underwear... the final frontier.

UNDERPANTS!!! 
(beef jerky-panties)

Earlier today I was tagged by A Still and Quiet Madness, thus forcing me to answer all of the questions listed below! SO HERE WE GOOO!!

What do you call your panties / underwear / undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
Fanny Catchers



Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
No, this saddens me. I have so many fun pairs of fanny catchers I wish I'd be able to show them off without all. the hubbub of being that "woman" who only walks around in her shorts... a.k.a. "crazy" 



What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Linoleum

If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be, and WHY?
Gamboge because it looks terrible against my skin


Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?
No I haven't Fanny Catchers are meant to catch fannies. Not rock stars. NOT CELEBRITIES EITHER! They celebrate fannies... the end...


You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?
Wash them?


Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
UNDEROOS! UNDEROOS! No. (pst! I'm lying. Wonder Woman all the way!)

If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?

"Fanny Catchers is a Female Force!"


How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?
8 - to collect the money to BUY the goat. 4 - To buy mail orders goat fanny catchers. And a final 4 to hold to the goat, so... what is that? 45? Damn... math is dumb. 


Tag Four People and tell them why you are being so cruel to them.
aw.... I don't have any friends... boooo!!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great job, Aryn! These were hilarious! And beef jerky panties?? Be sure not to wear those on a full moon. ROFLMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to put them up there because they were the most repulsive panties I could find... lol!
    Thanks for including me! This was fun :)

    ReplyDelete