Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The sale is almost here!

I've been eating crap for the last few weeks and am to a point I refuse to step on a scale... I figure after a week or two of salads and no late night eating I'll take that venture, but for now I'll pretend my clothes fit well.

The sale is in 2 days, and I've spent the day baking and making signs. I've also been lost in a world of Ayn Rand - enjoying Atlas Shrugged, enjoying editing late at night, still wish I had more time, but I'm grateful for the time I do have.

I teach tonight at 6:30 in the park.... it's rather gray... I hope it will pass or I have to go to the building, well, I don't HAVE to, but I will because I don't feel like missing work. At this stage of the game, missing work is plain irresponsible. But to have a night off... how nice would that be? Mmm.... delightful.

A friend of ours is visiting an apartment today for us. Fingers crossed. Hoping its nice because its in walking distance of a lot of places I can get a job.Just something to get us by until we find what we want, well, what I want - husband is in a nice position - I, on the other hand, am not sure if I'll be teaching, writing, or selling subs at blimpy's...

It'll work itself out and it'll be great. I honestly can't wait.
So many new adventures to be had, and they all start really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment