Monday, September 19, 2011

MeMe Survey (A Once a Month MONDAY Staple)


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. “...have their own functions to carry out, but there should be...”

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Yeah. Look like I'm trying to high five the invisible swordsman...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Bob the Builder (CAN WE FIX IT?) Bob the Bulider (YES WE CAN!)

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Yeah.. its afternoon, yet not evening. Who cares really? It's just TIME... it doesn't own me.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
(***it doesn't own me***)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Cars, child fake sneezing & singing Bob the Builder theme...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday, chasing bad guys in my super hero garb. Jealous? Yes you are... yeessss you arrreee.....

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Don't judge me.

9. What are you wearing? A kilt


10. Did you dream last night? Don't remember, if I did I've forgotten and if I've forgotten its because it was another chasing dream... AH! STRESS!

11. When did you last laugh? Earlier!

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? My (our) inspiration bulletin board. Nothing else, it's all packed.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Angler fish.... creepy, creepy angler fish

14. What do you think of this quiz? I was hoping for something wittier, but seeing I randomly copied this off another blog with the sole intention of tagging some peeps I guess the only person I can blame for its nature is myself. Maybe I should have kept looking? Maybe the moon landing never really happened? Maybe this isn't even me? Maybe, just MAYBE, I'm asking too many questions... maybe...

15. What is the last film you saw? In the theater was Rise of the Planet of the Apes. (Still rooting for the apes) At home - Forks over Knives

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A car, no two cars (Subaru Outback & a Subaru Forster). And I'd pay off my bills and pay my rent for a year in L.A. and I WRITE FULL TIME! Then I'd get a job. (A JOB AT BEING A PUBLISHED BOOK AUTHOR!!)

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. When I was 6 or 7 I was convinced I had been brought here by a different planet and one day the aliens would come to take me home. (seriously. not making that up. still kinda waiting)


18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Cattle farming and animal consumption. I'd end it and give all that grain to the countries that needed it, let the cows go live out their lives.

19. Do you like to dance? Do birds like to fly? DO DOGS LIKE TO BARK? yes.

20. Obama - Loaded question

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Nina Victoria, but my first child wasn't a girl and I was told I wasn't allowed to name my son Nino Victor... so... yeah.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? ...hmm... Alexander.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes. Yes. & Yes.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Told you I was real...

25. 3 people you would like to see do this meme in their journal: I would like Ms. @AgHowardWrites (blog) - @GaePol (blog) - @Carissa_Elg (blog) & anyone else that would like to join in! If you do, let me know so I can read it!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Adorable! And *leans in to whisper* Time doesn't own me, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Great answers! And yes, (#7) I'm jealous. Didn't I see you vigilante chasing after feral garden gnomes? Gar. So that's where my wonder woman underoos went.

    Oh, and I'm still rooting for the apes, too. They won finally right? They're the ones who wrote this meme? Hee

    Okay girl. I bow to your tagging prowess and promise to meme this sometime in October. I will send a tweet your way when it's up and running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! October! Something to look forward to! Thanks Ladies!

    ReplyDelete