Friday, October 7, 2011

14 & I'm already not sleeping... YIPPIEE!!

In 2 weeks I will be waking up in a hotel wondering where I can get a vegan breakfast. I'm just hoping that I'll be sleeping at all...

Life is kicking my butt these days and I'm growing more anxious by the moment. This 'waiting' is killing me. I need it to be done.

Let's be honest, I just need to find my cat a home, everything else is in order...

It keeps me up & is making me ill. She's staring at me right now... & I just don't know what to do.

I realize everything works out, but right now... It doesn't feel that way in the slightest.

The fact I can't find pants doesn't help either.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry my friend. It's SO hard to part w/a beloved pet. I had to giggle at the end about the missing pants. I remember those days ... being all packed up and realizing you boxed something you might desparately need. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the universe decided that we were not supposed to be separated, so now she's moving to L.A. with us! I'm so tired of packing, I just want it to be done. My husband left today... so tonight I'm going to be super early to get a ton of sleep and tomorrow I'm kicking butt and taking names! This house WILL be packed! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete