Monday, October 17, 2011

A Halloween MeMe - BOO! (...scared you, didn't I?...)

My Halloween MeMe! Please enjoy! Please copy and paste and write in your own answers and then send me a copy! And PLEASE eat some candy.


1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
A flimsy hair comb... seriously... wth? That and pennies. "Oh look mom! Remember that new addition you wanted on the house? Here's $.13. Don't spend it all on one wall."
It's sad... what happened to the tootise roll? 
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
Mr. Dark from Something Wicked this Way Comes... scared the beejesus outta me!

3. Would you rather your costume be Gruesome (zombie, victim, etc), Fun (super hero, childhood hero) or the slut (you know, the "cop"... ehhem...)? 
Gruesome or Fun - depends on the party. As for the slut ones, they lack imagination... at least go as a stripper... 
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
None. I'm not the horror movie fanatic in the house. I'm the one that owns Strictly Ballroom and Pride and Prejudice. OH! I want to go as Mr. Darcy! 
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Swim Fan, but mostly I was terrified because I realized someone in Hollywood green lit it... terrible movie, just terrible. 
6. Favorite costume you have worn on Halloween?
I dressed as a marionette one year... that was fun and I dressed up as The Scarlet Witch - comic book character. (enjoy) 


7. Favorite Halloween treat?
Candy Corn. Yup. I'm the ONE person that likes CANDY CORN. yum... 
8. Create your own jack o’lantern or get the kit?
All of my pumpkins look like a 7 year old made them because I use a butcher knife and a sharpie... but it's an original! 
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
I've had a lot of nightmares in my time, but the scariest ones have always been about nameless, faceless people trying to rape/stab/drown/set me on fire and none of them were in movies. (yet, until I write that book which will be optioned for a movie and then the answer to this question will be "yes". Must revisit this in a few years.)
10. Best thing about Halloween?
Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was a kid. A family in my neighborhood used to do a haunted house, and once when I was in high school I got to help. It was awesome. 
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve seen?
My sister went as a statue bust one year and I had some friends go as jehovah witness... freaky... 
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween?
It's a tie between me and my husband, granted our son is 3... he may take the lead next year. :)
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
Yes, I guess. I'm fascinated by superstitions... I guess I can't really name any, but I always have an eye on the ground looking for my four leaf clover! 

Tag!!



No comments:

Post a Comment