Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You're Weekly Adventures!


Hello Ladies and Gents! I am here today because I've been doing a lot of thinking and it has come time that I'm going to give a little bit of formatting to this site.

It's been a long time coming. With the Friday "Soundtrack of My Life" and the "Monthly MeMe" posts, I've been doing a lot of thinking of where to go next with this blog.

Now, don't get me wrong - intertwined with the new structure I still plan on posting my mindless rambles about my life, the universe and everything (and maybe I'll post a review on how much I like that book too).

Things have been changing in my life in leaps in bounds. Between finishing these books, working on new ones, looking for an agent, settling in L.A., embracing my life as a vegan, finding my space for yoga, my family, friends and the future plan for world domination through my love of words and music - I need to give a little bit of an outline for me to follow because any more I'm all about the distractions and not very centered on the task at hand.

I'm also looking for suggestions in both the food and music areas of life. Maybe your product is a worth Vegan treat? Maybe your band has the next song that will define a generation? I'd be happy to check it out!

Starting in January, outside of my personal self interviews, I will be interviewing writers, vegetarians, and music peeps. (I'm keeping all of my yoga stuff here)
There are thousands of adventures I want to have and it's time to start - so besides everything else I'm going to start working on this old life list. What am I waiting for? Death?

As previously noted, starting the middle of this week I'll have a car. That means I'll be tripping the light L.A. and embracing the corny touristy part of town. Starting right on Hollywood Blvd and working my way outward... and when my car is gone and I'm back to me, a toddler and my 5 year old sneakers - I'm going to see how much of this "un-walkable" town I can take down.

I've had a pity party the last couple of weeks (mostly in my head) because I feel trapped. Well the last time I checked I have two good legs and it's time to get to using them.

SO - want to see L.A. by foot? Let me know what you want to see and I'll try my best to get my butt there to tell you about it. The biggest goal is by summer I want to be ready to walk the ballona bike path from start to finish so we can spend the day at the beach.


For now I'm off to write! Next week I bring you more holiday recipes and there are only two more special Holiday Soundtrack of My Life posts before Christmas!!

So merry HO! HO! HO!

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGG what holiday recipes I NEED ALL THE TASTY THINGS NOOOOOW. Ahem. I'm looking forward to your January posts, oh and take pictures of EVERYTHING.

    OOOOOOOOOOOH you could go to the Elliott Smith memorial and take a picture or a million-ka-trillion-billion. SIGH.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on this!! I'll be sure to post lost of photos!!

    ReplyDelete