Monday, February 13, 2012

A Sweet Valentine MeMe



1.Are you single or taken?
I'm married.

2. Chocolate or flowers?
If one would buy me a vegan chocolate rose, that would be divine! 

3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
No. Never do. 

4. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
Haven't dated in years.

5. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
Michael from Nikita, but he'd probably have me cancelled, or worse...

6. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Can't say I have, even though I've openly asked for one. Seems that's not "how it works" whatever that means... but seriously... I'm all for it universe! Flowers! Candies! Love notes that make my husband a wee bit jealous! Is it much to ask for? ...ok... fine... maybe it IS a bit much... but I'd still like the chocolates... 

7. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
I have! I've even written someone a few love novelettes, because I'm a writer. 


8. Do you believe in Cupid?
Do I believe Cupid exists, or am I a friend of Cupid and believe in him and his ability to shoot people with "love" arrows? Because the answer to both is no. 

9. Do you like candy hearts?
I like salty people and heart shaped butts. (not what you meant, is it?)

10. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
I've been dumped one time and I don't even count it, but I like to bring it up because the guy who kicked my butt to the curb reads my blog ;) teeheehee... so no. I haven't been dumped on Valentines day or any other holiday (including my birthday and arbor day) because I've the dumper, not the dumpee. GO COMMITMENT ISSUES!! (of yesteryear)

11. How many roses would you want?
4 dozen white roses mixed with a decent amount of white cala lilies. 


4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOL number 9 killed me where I live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fool that guy was who dumped you...Umm, one of my top ten regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw! Totally shouldn't be. I was much less stable back then. Now I'm slightly of kilter and overly amused, most days at least... ;)

    ReplyDelete