Thursday, March 1, 2012

The ABCs of ME! (featuring daydream believer...)

[hit play]

And this is for my friends in #ClubAwesome…  handed down to me by Dianne Ja Wilson and including the lovely ladies:
Kerri Maniscalco
Here is my attempt at the ABCs! (I figure it won't be THAT hard, I am a writer you know...)
The ABC instructions are:
Add the logo to your site.
(well damn... I don't have a logo... BOO!)
Pass the ABC award on to other bloggers. (I'm just passing it back... it's weak, I know.)
Use the alphabet to make a list of words describing you so readers will learn more about you.

Adventurer! Which is why my blog is thus named - Weekly Adventures. 


Bold - at least I try to be!
Caring
Daydream Believer (rip davy jones...)
Eclectic
Fabulous!
Gregarious
Happy
Irrelevant

Juggler
Kind
Laughter - what would life be without it?
Mama
Never never land - I often wish I could fly there... 
Opulence
Persistent <- keeping this one!
Query query query… rest… repeat. My writer buds are nodding. <- AND keeping this one too!!!
Rambunctious 

Scared
Tattoo - I have several, I want more. 
Unique
Velvety
Willful
XANDER!! my son
Yoga
Zebra - one of Xander's favorite animals. On days I feel like a Zebra, not sure if I'm a horse, but happy I'm not a Zonkey. 



5 comments:

  1. I like ABC's...so I'll play.

    Astute
    Baseball (my favorite sport)
    Caring
    Dreaming (aren't we all?)
    Eclectic
    Foodie
    Gregarious
    Helping
    Independent
    Java (the nectar of the gods)
    Kind hearted
    Loving
    Mysterious
    Nicolas & Natalie (can't live without them)
    Observant
    Persistent
    Quizzical
    Ridiculous
    Stephanie (my lovely bride)
    Tattoo (I have 2, will have 3 in 2 weeks.)
    Understanding
    Vivacious
    Weird
    Xylophone (they're cool, and I really can't come up with anything else)
    Yippie-Ka-Yay Mother Effer ('nuff said)
    Zippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THAT ZONKEY!!!!!!!! (and your answers, of course:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. BW - YAY!! Thanks for listing yours. I love them and I wish I would have chosen a few of them for myself. You have to be a dreamer to survive, I very much believe that...

    Kerri - my theory on the zonkey is they may be cute, but they're still 1/2 ass. ;)

    ReplyDelete