2. What are you reading RIGHT now?
3. Do you prefer ebooks or traditional paper/hardbacks?
I'll read an ebook if there is no other option, but I prefer to hold a book in my hands. My happiest moment after moving to LA was getting my library card. How does one live without a library card? HOW?!
What are your three favorite books of all time?
Enders Game - Orson Scott Card
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
What genre is your current project and is that your favorite to read?
My current project is YA Sci/fi and favorite to read... that a tough one! I love to read and I'm not picky. Right now I've been on a sci/fi, horror, romance kick. lol.... looks as weird as it sounds!
So NOW I have to pick 3 people and ask them 5 questions....
& my Questions are... (I'm sticking with the food/book theme)
- What is your favorite meal to cook?
- What's your "go to" dish?
- If you could re-write one book, what book (in whole or in part) would it be?
- What book should have never been made into a movie?
- What is your guilty pleasure genre?