Friday, June 1, 2012

Dreaming blur


Let's pick a song this, shall we? *looks around* AH! Punching in a Dream by The Naked and Famous.

(press play please)

Don't so much listen to the lyrics - I mean, they're good - but I'm not living a nightmare. Not in the least. This just happens to be one of those catchy songs that pulls me in and makes me listen to it on repeat a bunch. Such is life.

Life is the combined intricacies that weave into stories day in and out. Sometimes they look one way and sound the other. Sometimes they are quiet, and others, very loud. You can get caught by your senses and miss the point all together, but at the end - that usually is the point.

To miss things.

We get so caught up on so many things that we might have missed, we surly miss other things, creating a never ending circle of "what if" and "this isn't how it should be" thoughts.

It is what it is.

Be honest with yourself and everyone you meet.
Work hard - no excuses.
Love and be willing to let go.

Some people say that this is a dream - this moment - these thoughts - this life....
Some people say we are heavenly beings in having an earthly experience...

What if they're right?

Life is only what you make of it. There is no prize at the end, only this moment. No reason to compete with those around you. No reason to hold grudges or cling to the past. There is too much life to be had. Good, exciting, fantastic life.

Ah... these long and blurring weeks. The rhythm keeps me going, but its the small moments that make me feel. There is something new brewing, not sure what it is yet, but it's out there and that's exciting. And until I know what, exactly, it is - I think I'll dance until it gets here.

Way-ya-ya-ya-ya
I don't ever wanna to be here!
Like punching in a dream... 

No comments:

Post a Comment