Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Do you like to read? 'Cause I could use your help!


Hello all! I'm here today to put out a call to arms! A book reading call to arms!!

As you may or may not know, I've been writing a book for awhile now. I've finished it at LEAST two times and I'm currently editing it again. This time, I want to do this right, and I need your help. I am looking for beta readers.

If you're unfamiliar with this term, what I'm asking is for people to responsibility read my book and give me feedback (there will be a questionnaire involved) so I can improve both my writing and this book - thus making it acceptable for submissions. Here is the catch - I'll need you to read it in a reasonable amount of time. Meaning in a week or two, and no more than a month. But that's the only catch, if you are too busy - I understand. I have a 3yo climbing on my face as I type this.

At this very moment, the book is roughly 300 pages long, and I should have my edit done in about a month and a half, possibly sooner. If you're interested, leave me a comment on this post or email me - please put "RE: BETA READER" in the subject line.

Thank you in advance!!

xxo
-Aryn

No comments:

Post a Comment