Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Crossroad


I haven't been on here in a long while... actually, that's not entirely true, but until yesterday I hadn't posted in a very long while. Over a month actually...

Suddenly I find myself at a crossroad. I have to decided what to do with this blog.

When I started writing this blog back in '09 it was to speak about my new life as a mother. A way to vent about my transition from social "afternoon" drinker and employee to mother of one and unemployed.

Everything was new.

Back then I enjoyed venting but now, most days, I feel like I'm doing nothing more than complaining about nothing, and that is not what I want out of my life or in it.

So what to do?

I don't know, and that's the truth, but for now I'm going to flow with it and by the end of 2012 (apocalyptic style or the normal new years route) make a decision, one way or the other.

If you have kept reading over all these years, I say thank you. It means a lot that you stop by and read my words. More than you may ever know.

Sincerely,
Aryn

4 comments: