Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of Never Give up November!

Well, I just spent the last 20 minutes avoiding this blog. I guess day 5 is the day I start to shy away... so soon too!

But... HERE I AM!! So it can't be all bad.


I haven't started writing, but I did practice yoga - which was turbulent at best. My hip is still hurting me - NONSTOP - and it's becoming worrisome... like, throw back to when I was 19 and had to go into physical therapy, worrisome... I took some more advil, and when it kicked in, I practiced. I'm hoping the stretching and movement will help put things back to where they need to be so I can continue with this challenge WITHOUT popping more advil. Not a fan... I like being able to live drug free. It's something I'm rather proud of, so when I have no other choice but to use pain killers, it kinda bums me out.

Other than that... how do I fee? I feel really good. My brain is working again these days, between all the writing, yoga and reading - I'm in a really good place emotionally. I still have my moments, who doesn't, but I don't feel nearly as lost. I also don't feel nearly as fat, tired and the need to go on self-deprecating jags to make others feel better about themselves.

As of this moment I can sit here with my head held high and say with all truth and honest, I love my life. My simple family, yoga, words filled life. (with a little Nashville and Homeland to round things out).

With the yoga challenge, I'm very glad I did this, and yes, I know its only 5 days in, but I also know it can do nothing but get better. (once I over come this hip issue)

With the writing, I feel super charged. Over 20k words into my manuscript, at the rate I'm going (and keeping) I'll be editing in 2 weeks, max. As soon as I'm done with that edit, it's back to The Hope Saints to finish the final edit, before I start book two of that series.

Busy, busy, busy bee. Busy, busy, busy me. But I like it and I don't want it to stop.

Today's post is short, but that's okay. At least I stopped avoiding it and posted!!

Till tomorrow, as we close in our first full week!

Cheers!
Aryn

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Don't give up, don't ever give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't. Just a "day" if you will... lol..

    Just submitted some poetry to a local paper! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm sure we've all been there before. :-)

    Good luck with the poetry! If you ask me, the paper would be foolish to turn it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete