Monday, February 18, 2013

A little Product Testing - Palmolive Infusions!

Hello, All!! Every now and then I do a little bit of product test, and thought I'd bring it on the old blog to talk about it a bit.

This time I was asked to check out Palmolive's new line "Fresh Infusions", three new scents that are part of the Palmolive soap line. The scents are Ginger White Tea (the pinky one), Lemon Thyme (yellow one), and finally Lime Basil (green one).

Now, I am a "buy the cheap stuff" kinda gal, and normally orange in scent and color - (I like orange, I find it to be both delicious and invigorating), so to say I was a bit hesitant (especially when it came to Ginger White Tea,) would be putting it mildly.

But this is where I'm at now - Ginger White Tea is my favorite. Yes, it's a bit perfume-y, but you smell really nice when you're done doing the dishes. Total bonus! I like the other scents as well, and they clean just as well as any other part of the Palmolive line (dishes are clean, hands aren't cracking.)

I both recommend it and enjoyed them. I also have some coupons, so if you'd like to try them out - hit me up and I'll send you one (I only have 3 - so first come first serve).

And I'm off to wash dishes... no joke... my sink runneth over (plates everywhere)


2 comments:

  1. Right there with you at the runneth-over sink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I feel that is all I do - wash dishes... again, and again, and again, and again...

    ReplyDelete