Friday, May 24, 2013

"Radiant with AVEENO" Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream - Product Review (Influenster)




So, my latest stroll down the path of product review lane has brought me to - Aveeno's Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream. [I'm so -> Radiant with AVEENO]

And honestly, I can keep this review rather short and sweet. I liked it. The lotion is light, unlike most night creams that are heavy and cause me to break out. (Which I don't really need any extra help doing, thank you very much.) The scent is also light in nature, which is wonderful because the last thing I want before going to bed is to smell like a perfume counter at Macy's. And, above all, it did a good job. I felt my skin looked smoother over the month time I used this product.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream is $16.99 (+S&P), and I'm sure you can find it at your local drug store (a.k.a. Walgreens, Target, etc) with a discount. But at the same time, I don't feel $16.99 is too much for this product. A little goes a long way, so you'll have it for awhile.
(If you don't feel like driving around and find a place that carries it, you can buy it and/or search for it online at www.aveeno.com)




I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment