Friday, May 24, 2013

The Life of a Blog


Everyone loves kittens. (according to the internet). So here are a few, riding horses? (maybe?)

HAPPY FRIDAY! And here we are... well, this is my second post of the day. The first was a matter of formality, not that I'm complaining, I'm not - just stating the facts.

I'm in the process of rethinking this blog (again) because that's what I do when I'm not writing. What SHOULD I be doing? Writing my query letter and synopsis, but here I am. Trying to throw a life preserver to a sinking ship...

But I have some ideas and I hope it will drum up some views, but if it doesn't this will be the last few months of Weekly Adventure. So, as you can see, I'm open to doing product reviews, and I'm also open to book reviewing - contact me if you're interested. There will also be some vegan things to post soon - recipes and such. I'm working with a friend on getting a few posts together.

So, if you like Weekly Adventure, please hang in there! I hope to have more shortly.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! (if you're in the States. If not, enjoy your weekend all the same!)

xxoo
Aryn


No comments:

Post a Comment